MMORPG Server Development Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home[Request] S4 League Server files Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

[Request] S4 League Server files

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kolosos666
MMORPG
MMORPG

Number of posts : 2
Infected Bar :
[Request] S4 League Server files Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Request] S4 League Server files Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-19

[Request] S4 League Server files Empty
PostSubject: [Request] S4 League Server files   [Request] S4 League Server files Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:06 am

Well, sorry if this is the wrong place, please move it. I wanted to post in the Server Development forum, but says only admins can go there. So i posted here!

Anyways, ! I'm Kolosos and i want to gather a team to create an S4 League private server and a modified client!But we need someone with experience to get the server files for the private server. A friend suggested this site, so i registered and made this thread. Anyways, we already have a graphics artist and a programmer, now we need someone to get the server files so we can actually make the server. If we DO succeed, we'll do some crazy overhauling on S4!!!
Back to top Go down
kolosos666
MMORPG
MMORPG

Number of posts : 2
Infected Bar :
[Request] S4 League Server files Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Request] S4 League Server files Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-19

[Request] S4 League Server files Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Request] S4 League Server files   [Request] S4 League Server files Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:16 am

nobody interested?
Back to top Go down

[Request] S4 League Server files
Page 1 of 1