Please note that i do no condone warez, illegal serials or "cracking" applications. These are all against PH MMORPG rules and my own principles. Everything here can be done using free software and therefore my guides will ONLY cover the free ways of doing things. DO NOT ask me for SQL2000 cracks, VMWare cracks or things like that as your requests will be ignored.
This release is designed to be used with the Recomend client + SAUR0N's client synch patch.
Recommend Client : Its Working With Anything Client
Sauron's Patch : Here Database downloads
Account (9th Aug 2008) - Here
cabal_managerdb (9th Aug 2008) - Here
Cabal_stat (9th Aug 2008) - Here
CabalCash (9th Aug 2008) - Here
Event (9th Aug 2008) - Here
Gamedb (9th Aug 2008) - Here
xp_md5.dll - Here
* Added init_accountdb and init_cashdb so you can easily clear all 3 main dbs
* Modified init_gamedb so it works with itemserialtable
* Added chatpresence/presence tables
+-> needs testing as i'm guessing the format
* Re-added several bits of table data that should not have been cleared
+-> New char data, imglist, itemserial table and some others
* Added a trigger to auto-force online accounts off line when logging in (the "already online" bug) thanks to xz3r0x.Cabal server filesCabal server repack v2
Contains tested and working files that have been reorganised for easier installation and reconfiguration.
Download -> [url=http://adf.ly/246619/http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mdqjmomt2jx] Here[/url[
- Quote :
- * Lots of comments added to various files at different points
* Modified the install process for less manual copying
* Added WAN IP detection to cabal_config.sh, hopefully solving some problems :/
* Added alternate method to cabal_install.sh for Centos 5 thanks to grasshoper
* You now get a choice about cron process restart support
* Server files now use SAUR0N's client synch data
* Added TG lobby wait and duration to cabal_config.sh
* Added warmap d/c thanks to fabby
* Added patched GlobalMgrSvr (+keyfiles) thanks to youyou
* Added LogLvl and Max Users to cabal_config.sh
* Made TG work using cabal_config.sh to switch configs
* Added multiconfig switch idea using gen_config2.sh
Note: If you don't use SAUR0N's client synch patch then keep your original const.scp and product.scp.Cabal databases (beta)
This is a complete set of working databases in MSSQL 2000 format (which means they will load in 2000 or later). They are the original databases with the player data stripped and a _few_ fixes applied (see below).
All databases in one single rar thanks to Inmetsu (note: all are 09/08/2008 copies)
Download -> Here
GuidesMS SQL 2005 Express
A guide for installing MSSQL2005, configuring permissions and restoring the databases.
Download -> Here
Download MSSQL2005 Express -> Here
* Extra credit to ChaosPower for telling me where the linked server settings were, i've just noticed i didn't credit you. Sorry :/Centos 4.6 install guide (and VMWare notes) (unfinished)
This is a full guide even though it is unfinished. It will get you through the installation but it needs some polishing.
Download -> Here
Download Centos 4.x CD1 and CD2 -> www.centos.org
VMWare server 1.07 -> Part1 Part2
| MirrorHamachi setup guide
A small guide on setting up Hamachi for a server.
Download -> HereCabal server install guide (my repack v2 only)
How to install my server file repack.
Download -> HereCredits By:chumpywumpyFolderNOTE :
If you have question or anything else Post here. Don't Pm me.
i will not reply.