MMORPG Server Development Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home[Release]Cabal Server Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

[Release]Cabal Server

Go down 
+4
Warrior HunterZ
jjkilla1215
aerolite
Christoper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Christoper
MMORPG
MMORPG
Christoper

Male
Number of posts : 117
Job/hobbies : Developer
Humor : Humble
Infected Bar :
[Release]Cabal Server Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Release]Cabal Server Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

[Release]Cabal Server Empty
PostSubject: [Release]Cabal Server   [Release]Cabal Server Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:20 pm

Please note that i do no condone warez, illegal serials or "cracking" applications. These are all against PH MMORPG rules and my own principles. Everything here can be done using free software and therefore my guides will ONLY cover the free ways of doing things. DO NOT ask me for SQL2000 cracks, VMWare cracks or things like that as your requests will be ignored.

This release is designed to be used with the Recomend client + SAUR0N's client synch patch.

Recommend Client : Its Working With Anything Client

Sauron's Patch : Here

Database downloads
Account (9th Aug 2008) - Here
cabal_managerdb (9th Aug 2008) - Here
Cabal_stat (9th Aug 2008) - Here
CabalCash (9th Aug 2008) - Here
Event (9th Aug 2008) - Here

Gamedb (9th Aug 2008) - Here ?ej2mkyub0hc
xp_md5.dll - Here

Database changelog
* Added init_accountdb and init_cashdb so you can easily clear all 3 main dbs
* Modified init_gamedb so it works with itemserialtable
* Added chatpresence/presence tables
+-> needs testing as i'm guessing the format
* Re-added several bits of table data that should not have been cleared
+-> New char data, imglist, itemserial table and some others
* Added a trigger to auto-force online accounts off line when logging in (the "already online" bug) thanks to xz3r0x.

Cabal server files

Cabal server repack v2
Contains tested and working files that have been reorganised for easier installation and reconfiguration.
Download -> [url=http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mdqjmomt2jx] Here[/url[

Quote :
* Lots of comments added to various files at different points
* Modified the install process for less manual copying
* Added WAN IP detection to cabal_config.sh, hopefully solving some problems :/
* Added alternate method to cabal_install.sh for Centos 5 thanks to grasshoper
* You now get a choice about cron process restart support
* Server files now use SAUR0N's client synch data
* Added TG lobby wait and duration to cabal_config.sh
* Added warmap d/c thanks to fabby
* Added patched GlobalMgrSvr (+keyfiles) thanks to youyou
* Added LogLvl and Max Users to cabal_config.sh
* Made TG work using cabal_config.sh to switch configs
* Added multiconfig switch idea using gen_config2.sh

Note: If you don't use SAUR0N's client synch patch then keep your original const.scp and product.scp.

Cabal databases (beta)
This is a complete set of working databases in MSSQL 2000 format (which means they will load in 2000 or later). They are the original databases with the player data stripped and a _few_ fixes applied (see below).

All databases in one single rar thanks to Inmetsu (note: all are 09/08/2008 copies)
Download -> Here

Guides

MS SQL 2005 Express
A guide for installing MSSQL2005, configuring permissions and restoring the databases.
Download -> Here
Download MSSQL2005 Express -> Here
* Extra credit to ChaosPower for telling me where the linked server settings were, i've just noticed i didn't credit you. Sorry :/

Centos 4.6 install guide (and VMWare notes) (unfinished)
This is a full guide even though it is unfinished. It will get you through the installation but it needs some polishing.
Download -> Here
Download Centos 4.x CD1 and CD2 -> www.centos.org
VMWare server 1.07 -> Part1 Part2 | Mirror

Hamachi setup guide
A small guide on setting up Hamachi for a server.
Download -> Here

Cabal server install guide (my repack v2 only)
How to install my server file repack.
Download -> Here

Credits By:

chumpywumpy
Folder

NOTE :
If you have question or anything else Post here. Don't Pm me.
i will not reply.

Last edited by Christoper on Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mmorpg.iftopic.com
aerolite
MMORPG
MMORPG

Number of posts : 5
Infected Bar :
[Release]Cabal Server Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Release]Cabal Server Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: [Release]Cabal Server   [Release]Cabal Server Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:33 am

Link are dead re-upload it please thanks~
Back to top Go down
Christoper
MMORPG
MMORPG
Christoper

Male
Number of posts : 117
Job/hobbies : Developer
Humor : Humble
Infected Bar :

Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: [Release]Cabal Server   [Release]Cabal Server Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:36 am

REUPLOADED

Enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mmorpg.iftopic.com
jjkilla1215
MMORPG
MMORPG

Number of posts : 1
Infected Bar :

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: [Release]Cabal Server   [Release]Cabal Server Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:47 pm

the Cabal server repack v2 is encrpyted with a password, can i get the pass?
Back to top Go down
Warrior HunterZ
MMORPG
MMORPG
Warrior HunterZ

Male
Number of posts : 5
Infected Bar :

Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: [Release]Cabal Server   [Release]Cabal Server Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Pede ba yan sa Philippines? king
Back to top Go down
eric
MMORPG
MMORPG

Infected Bar :

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: password   [Release]Cabal Server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:06 am

the file has a password I would like to ask for the password plss.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fireblade3
MMORPG
MMORPG

Infected Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: [Release]Cabal Server   [Release]Cabal Server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:49 pm

i think the password is cabalserver

waiting cabal version 3 release...want to update my server....
Back to top Go down
firemage
MMORPG
MMORPG

Number of posts : 4
Infected Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Links   [Release]Cabal Server Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:09 am

Hi i am new here, sorry if i am wrong but the Gamedb (9th Aug 2008) link is dead as well as the zip containing all the files. hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
firemage
MMORPG
MMORPG

Infected Bar :

PostSubject: Re: [Release]Cabal Server   [Release]Cabal Server Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:44 am

Also i require a little assistance, i installed VMWare 4.5.3 and then ran the CentOS_4.7_with_installed_Cabal_Server, however when i ran it, vmware ran and then said there is no operating system.

is there a mistake that i have done somewhere please help

thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
firemage
MMORPG
MMORPG

Infected Bar :

PostSubject: Re: [Release]Cabal Server   [Release]Cabal Server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:05 am

Ah it is ok i seem to have rectified my problem i didnt use it in a vmware 5 workstation and i also didnt use it as a virtual disk already created
Back to top Go down
karolismf
MMORPG
MMORPG

Number of posts : 2
Infected Bar :

Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: [Release]Cabal Server   [Release]Cabal Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:29 pm

This release is designed to be used with the Recomend client + SAUR0N's client synch patch.

.................................................................................................................
Cabal server files

Cabal server repack v2
Contains tested and working files that have been reorganised for easier installation and reconfiguration.
Download -> [url=https://mmorpg.iftopic.com/go/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZGZyL2Rvd25sb2FkLnBocD9tZHFqbW9tdDJqeA==] Here[/url[
..................................................................................................................
* Extra credit to ChaosPower for telling me where the linked server settings were, i've just noticed i didn't credit you. Sorry :/

.................................................................................................................

if you cant reupload these things thanks.
Back to top Go down
karolismf
MMORPG
MMORPG

Number of posts : 2
Infected Bar :

Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: [Release]Cabal Server   [Release]Cabal Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:30 pm

PostSubject: [Release]Cabal Server Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:20 pm

Cabal server files

Cabal server repack v2
Download -> [url=https://mmorpg.iftopic.com/go/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZGZyL2Rvd25sb2FkLnBocD9tZHFqbW9tdDJqeA==] Here[/url[
..................................................................................................................

if you cant reupload these things thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Release]Cabal Server   [Release]Cabal Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Release]Cabal Server
Page 1 of 1